About the role:
D2 Nova is an innovative start-up based in Santa Barbara, California and Taipei, Taiwan. We’re obsessed with our beautifully simple, email-disrupting messaging app and are looking for an enthusiastic DevOps Engineer to join our close-knit, collaborative group. This is role will be based in our Santa Barbara, California office.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated and energetic technologist wanting to work across both mobile and web experiences. Start at the ground floor and help define, roll out, and evolve a new Enterprise Cloud service, in an entrepreneurial environment where you can achieve rapid professional growth and make meaningful contributions to the success of the product.
· Collaborate as part of a small, nimble development team to help architect, design, develop, test, and deploy new Enterprise Software as a Service products.
· Work closely with senior execs, R&D, Sales, Operations, and QA organizations to create go-to-market product and continuous “learning” process.
Qualifications & Experience:
A qualified candidate has a mix of the following experiences, and an eagerness to ramp up quickly in areas where they are lacking in hands-on industry experience.
· BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
· 1+ years’ experience in Development or Operations assignments
· Experience with Web Back-end Development, C/C++, WebSocket
· Experience with Web Front-end development, HTML5 preferred
· Linux, networking, security, monitoring.
· Working with Large scale distributed systems running across multiple servers.
· Effective at automating tasks.
· Configuration management such as Puppet, Chef, or Ansible.
· Experience in Infrastructure Monitoring and Release Management.
· Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming
· Cloud Computing, MySQL, MariaDB